Please make a reservation via the link below.
Reservation is only for securing seats. We will take your order on that day.
Inquiries by Phone or Email
Please send us Email the following information to make a reservation.
- Date and Time of Reservation
- Number of people
- Country of nationality
- Allergies, inedible things
- Residential address or hotel name in Japan
- Contact information in Japan (Email address, phone number, etc.)
We are sorry but phone support is only in Japanese.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
We apologise as it takes 2-3 days to reply emails in a non-Japanese language.
- We are sorry but we currently don't offer Wi-Fi.
- Information About Cover Charge and Service Fee etc.
- There is a cover charge of 280 yen + tax per person.
We ask all customers who come to the restaurant to order more than one food item and one drink.
- Bringing Food and Drinks into the Restaurant
- No outside food or drinks allowed except baby food.
- Take away
- Available. Please see the menu.
- 1F: Non-smoking / 2F: Smoking
- Children Entering the Restaurant
- Welcome to bring children. There is also a children's menu.
Hot water for milk is available.
Children cannot eat in the stroller, but we can store the stroller for you.
Unfortunately, we do not have any chairs for children.
- Wheelchair Access
- We are very sorry but we cannot accommodate wheelchairs due to lack of space and a wide enough path.
- Entering with Pets
- Except for assistance dogs, pets are not allowed.
- Language Support
- In response, we may use an automatic translator.
- Halal, Vegan and Gruten-Free
- We are sorry, we currently can't handle Halal, Vegan and Gruten-Free.
- Ordering and Payment Methods
- Please order and pay at the table. Please pay when you leave the restaurant.
- Payment Methods
- Cash / Credit Card（VISA、Master）/ QR Code (ALIPAY)
- Setting and Clearing the Table
- Please let our staff take care of everything.
Please feel free to tell the staff if there are any dishes that you want cleared away.
- Tips are not accepted but we appreciate your kindness.
- Tap Water
- It is provided free of charge. Please refrain from refilling your own water bottle.
- Dress Code